Sunday, February 26, 2012

Old time rock and roll!

OK, I've told you about WMPG and the great variety of music they play - hopefully you're a regular listener by now. But if you are like me, every now and then you need a concentrated fix of early - I'm talking '50s and '60s - rock and roll. You know, the music that started the whole rock'n'roll phenomenom - rockabilly, blues infused rock, British Invasion rock, California Surf music; the music they used to play on AM radio stations like WKBW out of Buffalo, NY. If you grew up in the day, you know what I mean. And I'm here to help you get what you need.

When you are in a mood for some concentrated rock and roll from the early days of the genre, cruise on over to www.billsnighttrain.com and click on the "TNT Audio" button - then pick a show and be prepared to enjoy 90 minutes of great music presented in the format of early pop radio. This is some good stuff!

OK, if that seems like too much work for you, I'll try to put a link here:  TNT Audio
But if it doesn't work (you know that I am technologically impaired) find it yourself - I promise it's worth the effort, and when you get there you can bookmark it or make it a "favorite" like I did so you can go there often to listen to some really great music!

Thank you, Bill Audette, for putting this show together every week - it's a "must hear" for every rock and roll junky like me!

No comments:

Post a Comment