Monday, February 20, 2012


If you are a veteran age 62 or older, or if you are disabled, you may be eligible for a property tax exemption that will lower your tax bill from the town where you live. The exemption is provided by State law but you have to apply to the local assessor's office by April 1st to get it. If you need a copy of the application leave a comment with your email address and I'll send it to you. Good luck, and thanks for your service! ("Click" on the form to enlarge it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment