Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Bumper sticker philosphy and other thoughts

WE HAVE MET THE ENEMY AND HE IS US. - Pogo

Most of my fortune was spent on boats and women; the rest I just pissed away. - Me

If your philosophy fits on a bumper sticker, think harder. - Anonymous

I HATE TAXES - but I like roads, firemen, cops, National Parks, public schools, the Coast Guard, etc., so I pay them anyway. Oh yeah, I hate War, too. - Unknown

"I'm not easy to live with." - Willie Nelson (discussing his four marriages)

A person who is nice to you, but rude to the waiter, is not a nice person - Dave Berry

**Palin/LePage 2012** - (In my dreams)

"We must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex." - Dwight D. Eisenhower

If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either. - Unknown

"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." - George W. Bush

"Eat me" - Alice in Wonderland/Animal House

Roast your own nuts for Father's Day - Headline in The Times Record 6/14/2011

"Salmon - the other pink meat" - Bumper sticker on a pick-up in my home town.

No comments:

Post a Comment